Monday, September 5, 2011

Hang in There

I am a firm believer in not rushing things....so that means I will be a little slower than most at this whole blogging thing. My kids would say I am miserable at technology, and they are probably right. Thank goodness that is not my goal with setting up a blog. I am much more interested in staying on tract with my food allergies and possibly sharing a little advise and some recipes. My husband can eat what ever his heart desires, so I will also share some recipes for the non-food allergy family members as well.   I will be listing my food allergies and how I live with them in the upcoming blogs. I will share my favorite products and offer shopping tips as well. I have been helping people for years with food allergies/sensitivities and it is something I enjoy. That's all for now, as I need to study my blog manual. (ha...wish there was one)

No comments:

Post a Comment