Thursday, May 8, 2014

Gluten Free Nutella and Peanut Butter Cookies










 I hadn't really been happy with the gluten free Nutella and peanut butter cookies I had tried so far. They were kind of dry, and left me not really caring if I had more. Which is a definite sign that a cookie isn't going to pass the test. They have to be calling my name nice and loud.

These do!! I used the recipe for my Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies, and added 3 Tbsp. Nutella. The result was amazing.





















Weight watchers, if recipe is divided into 2 dozen cookies, each cookie has 3.5 points.

*Vegans please note Nutella is not dairy free.

Gluten Free Nutella and Peanut Butter Cookies:
Preheat oven to 325          Recipe makes 2 dozen small cookies, or my size 14 larger cookies
1 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky (I used creamy)
1 cup sugar
1 egg, or egg replacer
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 Tbsp. Nutella

In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except Nutella. Mix well.
Stir in Nutella with a spoon to give a marbling effect.
Shape into 1" or a little larger balls.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet, or cover with parchment paper.
With a large fork, flatten each cookie to give a crisscross pattern on top.
Bake 8 minutes for smaller cookies, 13 minutes for larger cookies.
Cool on wire rack.





Combine all ingredients, stirring in Nutella last for a marbling effect.








Shape into 1" balls and place on parchment paper or right on cookie sheet.




 Flatten balls with a fork to make a criss-cross pattern.



Bake 8 minutes for smaller cookies, 13 minutes for larger cookies.




Cool on a wire rack.




Have a taste! I think they will be calling your name too…







No comments:

Post a Comment