Sunday, May 13, 2012

S.O.S. Mother's Day Melt Down.....

So you might have noticed I made an update on my Mom's Lemonade Pie, my special dessert for my mom today.

So.... once again, mom corrects me.

 But that's okay, it is her recipe and we want to do it the right way.  On the update you will notice you fold in the whipped topping (cool whip) do not use a mixer. The pie will set up and hold its shape much better. My mom said the minute I served the pie she knew something was wrong.
The funny thing is, she didn't say one thing until I asked if it should be melting so fast.  She was very excited I put her recipe on my blog today and named it after her though. Guess I did something right. Now next time I will also make the pie correctly.

Happy Mother's Day to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment