Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A little R&R In Central Oregon






One of our favorite places to recreate is in Central Oregon.  Biking, hiking, kayaking, tennis....the list is almost endless. That's where I've been lately and without internet service. We stayed in a beautiful house sharing the woods with too many mosquitoes. My daughter decided to count her bites the second day....30.  We had a great time though, no complaints.

I decided to share some pictures of the beautiful area we vacationed in.



Hiking up to Paulina Peak. Two hours straight up to the top.

On our way up.....


Many gorgeous views along the way.






The top is above our  heads....we still have a ways to go.


Beautiful view of the mountains.

 Here we are at the top.


 And finally heading back down.




 Spending the afternoon kayaking.







Here my husband tows my daughter with his kayak.



 To go faster my daughter used her legs while I continued to row.




 Taking a break and enjoying the sunny weather.

I love vacations!

No comments:

Post a Comment