Monday, August 12, 2013

Mock "Grizzly" Trail Mix




My daughter buys this great trail mix that I just love, she actually combines a couple together.  I gave her a call and asked her what was in it and made my own version. I think the company she mentioned was, Grizzly so that's where I came up with the name. Add in whatever you like in your trail mix, but this combination gives me a happy handful every time.

Weight watchers,  for this recipe count 5 points per 1/4 cup.




Mock "Grizzly" Trail Mix
3 cups mixed nuts, raw or roasted & salted
1 cup walnuts
1/4 cup sunflower seeds, raw or roasted 
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, I roast mine
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, regular or mini (I used Enjoy Life brand)
1/3 cup raisins
Put everything in a large zip lock bag and mix it all up. Store in the same zip lock bag to keep fresh. 


*Portions can vary depending on what is in your cupboard and to your personal taste.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment