Thursday, October 10, 2013

My First Recipe Contest


Last day of recipe contest...new post coming soon!


I entered my first recipe contest today with my Country Style Apple Pie. It was a learning experience for me and it's fun to see if I get many votes.  If you want to vote for one of the apple recipes on the web site you can check them out here www.gourmandize.com.  To vote for my pie click here,  http://www.gourmandize.com/recipe-48064-country-style-apple-pie.htm click on one of the 5 stars, the 5th of course being the highest rating.  There are many other recipes on the web site as well. They are also on Facebook and Pinterest.

If you haven't had a chance to make this pie yet, now is the perfect time with all the apples available. And don't forget to pick up some ice cream!





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment